Sales & Marketing Manager
The Sales & Marketing Manager shall have a suitable professional and academic qualification together with at least five years’ experience in the management and control of the core functions listed in the Job Description.
The CEO shall set whatever additional and/or specific requirements may require at the time of the appointment.
1) Maintain and develop new customer relationships along with ensuring and achieving maximum revenue, as well as providing on site management and continually monitoring and researching the market and identifying competition.
2) Research and build client database, Develop and maintain Sales Plan/Strategy consistent with the IBS Business plan.
3) Briefing client’s requirements to the creative division for designs.
4) Cold Calling decision makers and identify opportunities
5) Meeting and Analyzing Client needs and develop engagement strategy
6) Prospect and conduct face-to-face with business executives and Directors
7) Manage as required the IBS Proposals and Marketing Team and co-ordinate all cross departmental Proposals and Sales efforts and projects.
8) Manage all IBS Proposals and Sales efforts, including the pricing compilation and submission of IBS Proposals to prospective Clients
9) Manage the building of the IBS Brand image and the maintenance of excellent Market and Client Relations
10) Seek out Requests for Proposals and thereafter co-ordinating, creating and issuing Proposals to prospective and current clients for IBS services
11) Issue periodic marketing reports to the IBS Business Director listing plans/targets, issues and achievements in the reporting period.
Interested candidate please send resume at email@example.com
- Start: 4 week
- Duration: Contract
- Rate: 3115 Pound, Negotiable
- Location: Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: IBS Group
- Contact: Shilpen Kasabwala
- Tel: 00971048847117
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-4208-1
- Posted: 2017-01-04 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from IBS Group