My Client, a well established and reputable company is looking for a hardworking, confident and smart individual who can come in and hit the ground running.
My client is looking for someone to work for them over in the beautiful city of Amsterdam.
The ideal candidate will Support the product development and in-life product management activities from the Entertainment Platforms, Entertainment Services and Connectivity teams through dedicated graphics design work.
Work with and/or coordinate the work of outside graphics design and production agencies where applicable.
Support the work for Connectivity Products, the broader T&I group and Corporate Communications where relevant with graphics design, studio and production activities.
The ideal candidates role will include the following
- Help translate the company's customer value proposition(s) for Entertainment into meaningful, industry-leading products, propositions & solutions that delight our customers and fit our ‘Simple, Do More, Considerate' mantra
- Provide creative/graphics design support for Platforms and Services teams within Entertainment Products
- Support the work for Connectivity Products, the broader T&I group and Corporate Communications department where relevant through the provision of creative/design support
- Lead the coordination of work with, and/or coordinate the output and quality of, outside graphics design agencies, production companies and other stakeholders where applicable in the planning and execution of design & production work
- Supervise in the production of style guides, manuals, asset production and other internal documentation such as visual design specifications from both external and internal design teams
- Produce project briefs, review proposals from, and work with designers and producers from third-party agencies and suppliers in the production and execution of Liberty Global design activities
- Work in optimal tandem formation with the other members of the Entertainment and Connectivity teams
- Create presentations and ad-hoc work for internal or external presentations and perform other duties that may reasonably be requested
- Adhere to good design practices for print, digital and screen and to relevant Liberty design guidelines
If you think this is for you then please get in contact with Jamie at 48 Digital on 0207 747 1034
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- SQL Specialist
- Risk Manager - Monitoring and Testing
- Data Analyst
- Senior Data Analyst
- Head of Infrastructure Security Technologies
- Network Project Manager - MVNO
- Project Manager - Data Centre
- Web Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Engineer (Cisco/UNIX)
- Senior Product Manager CPE
- Product Manager Customer Premises
- Senior Product Manager Broadband
- Performance Improvement and Insight Analyst
- Java Software Developer
- Systems Administrator (Microsoft, SharePoint)
- Delivery Manager - E2E Integration, B2C, Video
- Microsoft Exchange Engineer/Architect