Designer (Creative/Graphics)-Work for Global Media Company-Relocation to Amsterdam
A leading global company in the Entertainment Industry and Media sphere are looking for a Designer (Creative/Graphics) to spearhead meningful value propositions and solutions that will appeal to their worldwide audience.
You will have experience in a relevant industry and have solid knowledge of wireframes and specifications in the design process.
The Designer (Creative/Graphics) will therefore have experience of the following:
Tools such as Axure and Sketch
Solutions such as Illustrator, In-design and Photoshop
After Effects, Dreamweaver and/or Final Cut Pro
Some experience of designing iconography, infographics or 3d design a distinct advantage
Extrensive experience working as a Designer (Creative/Graphics) in a TV & Broadband, Media, Digital or Agency environment
Fluent English is also a requirement.
If you are looking to work in a truly global environment as a Designer (Creative/Graphics) then CLICK APPLY NOW!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- SQL Specialist
- Risk Manager - Monitoring and Testing
- Data Analyst
- Senior Data Analyst
- Head of Infrastructure Security Technologies
- Network Project Manager - MVNO
- Project Manager - Data Centre
- Web Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Engineer (Cisco/UNIX)
- Senior Product Manager CPE
- Product Manager Customer Premises
- Senior Product Manager Broadband
- Performance Improvement and Insight Analyst
- Java Software Developer
- Systems Administrator (Microsoft, SharePoint)
- Delivery Manager - E2E Integration, B2C, Video
- Microsoft Exchange Engineer/Architect