Systems Safety & Environmental Officer - DISS
Systems Safety & Environmental Officer - £355 - Basil Hill - 11 months - SC - MOD JFC DISS DISS
Review, re-write and continuous development of the Safety Management Plan.
Review, amendment and continuous management of the Hazard Log.
Review, re-write and continuous development of the programme Safety Case.
Need to have an understanding and ability to interpret and apply health, safety, environmental legislation and policy to the project.The duties will include operation and co-ordination of the work within established management systems, ensuring it complies with current legislation policy, instructions and status of the project.
An understanding of the principles and techniques of the system, safety and environmental management and be able to apply them with minimal supervision.
Should be able to undertake and develop, assessment and analysis of safety and environmental risk, safety and environmental cases, and safety environmental requirements in specification changes to the SMS/EMS to ensure it is current.
An understanding of the risk associated within the work they manage should be shared within the stakeholder community of the Project.
If you have experience of the above, please apply & I will contact you asap (or call me at No8).
- Rate: 355 Per Day
- Location: Basil Hill, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Contact: James Christie
- Tel: 02087472161
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SSEnvOff18536
- Posted: 2017-01-05 23:35:01 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Ground Worker with Experience
- Drainlayer/ Pipelayer
- Project Co-ordinator - M|oD/DISS - Telecoms
- CPCS Roller Op
- Gold Card CCDO Supervisor
- CCDO Ops
- Project Co-ordinator - MoD - SCM
- General Labourer
- Technical Architect - MoD - DISS/Skynet 6
- Telehandler Op with Safety Critical Cert.
- Concrete Ganger
- Ride On Roller Operator
- 360 Operator
- Land Vibration Technical Specialist
- Project Co-ordinator - MoD - DLE
- Concrete Supervisor
- Labours and Traffic Marshalls
- IPAF Operator 3a and 3b
- Experienced Concrete Finisher
- CPCS Hoist Operator