Passenger Service Agent - Manchester Airport
Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years.
We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
You will be responsible for assisting in taking revenue, entering & capturing data into the system and proceeding to check the passengers in. You will receive training on all in-house reservation systems.
You will fully engage and communicate with all passengers in support of delivering consistent, exemplary customer service.
Salary: £7.59 per hour
Contract: Temporary ongoing with the potential to go permanent for the right person
Hours: Full time hours and Part time hours potentially available
Shifts: Various including earlies, mids, lates.
Typical shift patterns include 4 on 4 off, 6 on 3 off, 4 on 2 off so flexibility is essential.
You will be working weekends and bank holidays when your shift pattern determines
- Check-in passengers by computer or manually, in accordance with airline specifications procedures.
- Ensure travel documents are stringently checked for validity.
- Issue boarding cards.
- Monitor all aspects of baggage ensuring items do not delay check in.
- Weigh and tag all baggage in accordance with allowances.
- To effectively deliver the daily revenue target to enhance the Customer experience.
- Carry out boarding gate procedures in line with customer airline policies.
- Ensure all Customer service standards and procedures are adhered to.
- To understand & represent the Client brand and fully support all new product enhancements.
- A self-motivated, interested, natural and energetic individual
- An enthusiastic and engaging personality who understands the positive impact of excellent Customer Service
- Enjoy meeting different types of people, working with and helping the general public
- A friendly, approachable and confident person
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- To assist in the daily operation and check in passengers.
- Is able to recognize and deal with difficult situations tactfully and diplomatically
- Understands the Customer brand, it’s values, services, benefits and offers and is able to clearly communicate the information to each and every Customer
- Make every Customer feel special by delivering the very best service
MUST not have lived or worked outside of the UK in the past 5 years
MUST not have any unspent criminal convictions or cautions
MUST have a full 5 year checkable UK history
Previous customer service experience is desirable but not essential
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office.
Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
More Jobs from Line Up Aviation
- Ticket Desk Agent - Heathrow Airport
- Passenger Service Agent Heathrow Airport
- Ramp Agent / Driver Loader
- Passenger Service Agent - Gatwick Airport
- Experienced Turnaround Coordinators Required at LGW
- PRM ASSISTANT - HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Charter Broker
- Charter Broker
- Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator
- Baggage Handler/Ramp Agent - Gatwick Airport
- Commercial Marketing & Communications Lead
- Aircraft Pushback Driver
- Baggage Handler/Ramp Agent - Birmingham Airport
- Check In Agent/Passenger Service Agent - Birmingham Airport
- Airside Operations Assistant
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler
- GENERAL AIRSIDE OPERATIONS ASSISTANT - HEATHROW
- Check-in Agent/Passenger Service Agent