Electronic Design Engineer - Long term Contract
A well known public sector body that looks after the security services is looking for a electronic design engineer to work at their site just north of London.
They are heavily involved in military grade hardware and this is a good chance to get stuck into something a bit different to the usual commercial grade chips you may be used to.
- A long term contract lasting at least 242 days which if you discount weekends is about a year, this will give you plenty of job stability and mean that you won't have to look for anything for a while.
- Work with military grade electronics which are going to be more advanced and have higher tolerances, they are also more expensive so harder to come by outside of the military and this is a good chance to get hands on experience of that.
- An SC cleared role, because of the equipment that you will be building you will need to have SC clearance, having this means that you are given access to sensitive areas of the UK government and means that you get access to other high profile jobs in the future.
- Minimum of five years proven evidence or suitable qualifications in electronics design
- Familiar with professional EDA suites, particularly for example Altium Designer and Vault
- Embedded systems design - both at a hardware and firmware level
- Experience in embedded programming, VHDL / Verilog design, real-time operating systems
- Experience in designing audio (digital and analogue) and DSP systems
- SC cleared or willing to apply
If you would like to apply for this role or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the UK government contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry.
My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Geo-Environmental - Technical & Project Management Role!
- Sen Design Assurance - complex Med Tech - German essential
- CATEGORIE PROTETTE, Assistente Amministrativa, Pharma
- Regulatory Affairs ES - Medical Devices
- Producción y Logística! Medical Div 37k+
- Deputy Manager - Complex and Mental Heath - "Good" CQC Report
- Support Worker - Children's Home - Interviews 3rd March
- Qualified Social Worker – Time To Move Permanent?
- Service Manager - Charitable Trust - Interviews on 8th March
- Permanent IRO – Step Up In Seniority
- PRODUCTION ENGINEER - PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
- Natural Ingredients: Business Development EMEA - Job Creation!
- Dairy Ingredients - Manage your clients.. and your team!
- Maths Teacher – Great Progression Opportunity!
- Form F Assessor - Middlesbrough
- Maths teacher / Upper Pay Scale + FAA / Sept 17
- Early Years/ KS1 Teacher- friendly village school, Chesterfield
- Buyer - responsabilita' crescenti.
- Warehouse Supervisor - Pharmaceutical - Slough
- Consultative Sales - Wound - Development Options