An exciting designer and manufacturer within the aerospace sector are looking for a Design Engineer to join the growing design team.
As a Design Engineer you will have the opportunity to join a growing organisation who operate globally and are working on products for the interiors of commercial and private aircraft.
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Working on new and existing design projects
- Manage multiple design projects throughout the product life cycle
- Ensure work is completed to customer specification
- Work as part of a team or autonomously
- Work to tight deadlines and specifications
The successful Design Engineer will have the following attributes:
- Come from an Aerospace background
- Have a proven ability completing design work with CATIA v5
- Ability to work on design projects from concept through to implementation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who work on cutting edge products for the interior aircraft market.
As a Design Engineer you will work on products for a global market and take ownership of a number of design projects.
If you are looking for a new and exciting design challenge then apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
More Jobs from Orion Electrotech Ltd
- Test Technician
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- CNC Machinist
- Production Team Leader (Composites)
- R&D Manager
- PCB Assembler
- Design Engineer
- NPI Buyer
- Sales Administrator
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Stores & Logistics Manager
- Technical Services Infrastructure Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Contracts Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Aerospace)
- Production Technician
- Test Engineer
- Test /Repair Technician
- Chief Engineer