Sub Assembly Technicians
Sub Assembly Fitters
Role Purpose: To build prototype and production furnishing units.
To perform all aspects of fitting skills within closely specified tolerances associated with this type of work.
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
As a Sub Assembly Technician you will be required to Manufacture all types of furnishing units from sub-assembly panel stage to final completion.
Experience working to engineering drawings in an Aerospace and Manufacturing environment is also required for this role.
Experience working on various aerospace components using all types of tools such as air tools, hand tools and precision measuring equipment is also required as a Sub Assembly Fitter.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £15.00 - £19.00 per hour
- Location: South East England, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-01-06 15:29:11 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Quality Engineer - New Model Operations
- Fabrication Technician
- Vehicle Mechanical Fitter
- Coded Welder
- Vehicle Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Supply Quality Engineer - Automotive
- Panel Beater
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Assembly Technician
- Strip Fitter
- Panel Beater
- IT Manager - Projects
- Assistant Lead Design Engineer
- Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer
- Estimator and Manufacturing Engineer