New and exciting opportunity to join a talented Studio Team working across different projects
We are looking for a e-Learning developer with approx.
3 years commercial experience with the ability to design and develop e-Learning material and create engaging e-Learning experiences to brief and within budget.
,Designing new modules from concept to completion in collaboration with internal stakeholders
,Providing technical advice during e-Learning projects and recommending sound creative and technical solutions.
,Editing and enhancing video and graphical images for e-Learning modules
,Ensuring content meets all guidelines and requirements
,Acting as the communication link with external content providers
Skills and Experience:
,Excellent knowledge and proven experience of designing and developing e-learning for desktop and mobile platforms
,Excellent understanding of design principles
,Core skills: Articulate, Captivate, PowerPoint
,Photoshop, Illustrator, video & audio editing software, HTML5
,Good oral and written communication skills
,Proactive approach to learning new skills/knowledge and applying them to project work -
,Ability to maintain a high quality production whilst working within budgets and deadlines -
,Excellent organisation skills, be conscientious and have a flexible approach according to work requirements
The position comes with a comptetitive salary and company bonus scheme plus free parking
If interested or would like more information, contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email Learning@nonstop-technical.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher with Immediate Start - Reputable Academy
- Social Worker - Work Life Balance
- Sales Specialist - OTC Pharmaceuticals - South West France
- Jr Ingegnere Meccanico / Non Solo Progettazione
- Quality Assurance Manager / Work Life Balance
- Children with Disabilities Social Worker - Beat The Cap Rates
- TC RUMINANTS - Esprit familial !
- Physic’s Teacher – Quick Turn Around!
- Territory Manager, fast-track your career!
- Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection - Senior Rate
- Year 5 Teacher - Perm or Contract - Interviewing now!
- Electrical and Automation Engineer £40k
- Freelancer Medical Communications - Varieta' di Progetti
- Senior Hydrologist, Manchester, £45K+
- Directeur(-trice) production
- Adhésifs techniques - Commerciaux - asap
- Market researcher, outstanding company!
- Field Service Engineer: Medical Devices
- Form F Work/West Yorks. - Phone Interviews & Immediate Start
- North Wales Form F's - Phone Interviews & Immediate Starts