C# .NET Developer
C# .NET Developer
Negotiable + great benefits
My client are an established UK based software consultancy, and they are involved in exciting projects across a variety of sectors.
To ensure continued success they are looking for a skilled and energetic C# .NET Developer to join their team and help them go from strength to strength.
As a C# .NET Developer you will help provide technical awareness in the team and bring fresh ideas and perspectives.
You will be given a lot of trust and autonomy, as well as continuous training and support.
You will be responsible for contributing to building bespoke high-scale systems for some of the worlds most renowned companies, and have the opportunity to work in a very collaborative and stimulating environment.
As you embed yourself into the company and establish your position, you will be able to expand your knowledge and learn new technologies.
My client strive for innovation and continuous improvement, and they really believe that their workforce are their most valuable asset.
If you are looking for a company where you can climb the career ladder this is the place.
My client are looking for developers that are creative, self-motivated and good problem solvers.
If you are looking for a hands on and client facing role where you can have autonomy and contribute your ideas then this role is ideal.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong C# .NET skills and ideally experience working on large enterprise systems
- OO design principles
- Experience working through the full SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Exposure to open source projects
- Good communication skills
- You will get to work in a stimulating, collaborative environment.
- My client offer a great salary and benefits package, where you will really feel rewarded for the work you do.
- You will be involved in real decision making.
- My client are committed to continuous development in their technology and their people.
- You will be given trust and responsibility.
- You will be provided with ongoing training and support.
If this role sounds like something you'd like to explore in more detail, please apply online or call Caitlin for an informal and confidential conversation.
We are happy to chat to anyone immediately available or working and looking for their next career move.
We also have various roles in other locations so please enquire.
Caitlin - 0131 270 6609
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Linux Systems Engineer
- Agile Software PM - Edinburgh City Centre
- Senior Developer - ASP.Net C# to £55k
- Graduate Test Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Support Developer - C# - Edinburgh
- Java API Engineer
- Mobile Developer (Android/iOS)
- .NET web developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Solutions Analyst (Perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Infrastructure / Sys Admin (Perm)
- Front End Engineer £40,000 to £60,000 plus Share Options
- Software Engineer
- SharePoint Developer
- Server and Network Engineer (Perm)
- Service Delivery Manager (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Software Engineer - Edinburgh £40,000