Senior Java Developer
Java API Engineer
40,000 - 65,000 + great benefits and super office environment
What you could be doing:
You'll be helping the company move from a current Python APi and transition to a Java GraphQL implementation using some of the latest techniques, libraries and paradigms.
You'll move around between teams, allowing you to experience and influence solutions to a wide range of problems.
They are looking for Software Engineers who are excited by the opportunity to learn new languages and techniques while providing a stable, tested and scalable application using a pragmatic approach.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for intelligent and passionate developers.
You'll want to work on a highly exciting, challenging and popular product.
You'll thrive in being part of a highly skilled team of likeminded tech heads.
You'll be up to date with the latest advancements in technology.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Expert knowledge of Java and modern libraries
- OO knowledge and practical experience of design patterns etc
- You'll be used to working in a fast paced Agile team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team and independently
- The ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies on the job
- You'll have worked closely with a REST API previously and be excited to work with a state of the art piece of kit.
One of the most exciting technology companies in the UK just now.
They have an incredible product which is revolutionising a growing market place and turning heads on both sides of the Atlantic.
Why people work there:
They are a fully agile, software centric company.
The developers go to work in a relaxed atmosphere that is free from politics and overriding hierarchy.
They have the chance to work in very interesting and cutting edge Java projects.
You'll be fully supported to self develop - 10% of your week is for personal projects and you'll be encouraged to attend tech meetups and conferences (and be paid for doing so).
You'll have flexible working hours, the ability to work from home and more holidays than you can shake a stick at...
This is simply a mature approach to solving some really interesting problems with technology.
This is a bit of a dream for experienced developers...
Why not apply or give me a call to find out why.
Contact Darren on 0131 270 6631 for more details
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Linux Systems Engineer
- Agile Software PM - Edinburgh City Centre
- Senior Developer - ASP.Net C# to £55k
- Graduate Test Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Support Developer - C# - Edinburgh
- Java API Engineer
- Mobile Developer (Android/iOS)
- .NET web developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Solutions Analyst (Perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Infrastructure / Sys Admin (Perm)
- Front End Engineer £40,000 to £60,000 plus Share Options
- Software Engineer
- SharePoint Developer
- Server and Network Engineer (Perm)
- Service Delivery Manager (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Software Engineer - Edinburgh £40,000