To £40,000 - 65,000
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Extensive commercial experience in developing Android/iOS or Xamarin mobile applications
- In depth knowledge of core libraries & popular 3rd party libraries
- Quality led development focus (version control, unit testing, CI etc.)
- Knowledge of formal methodologies including Agile and iterative techniques
- A real passion for delivering top quality mobile solutions
The company is probably the most exciting high-growth, mobile development companies in Edinburgh.
They know what they are good at, and they really are carving out a very successful niche in the mobile market.
Their engineers are recognised as being of incredibly high quality, and the culture is very much driven by this team who are all “engineer's engineers”.
They are creating one of the most exciting products within the entertainments industry and offer the best place to work in the country.
This is an opportunity to make your mark as a Mobile Engineer.
You will work as part of what can justly be described as one of the most talented teams in the country, in a senior position.
You will also have free reign to research emerging best practice for all things Mobile and implement techniques for debugging complex Android issues.
The Ideal Candidate:
The role will suit someone with very strong Android/iOS or Xamarin experience, who has worked on really interesting enterprise-level applications.
- Have great communication skills
- Have passion for development
- Have strong (and justifiable/ sane!) opinions on general software engineering, and specifically on best practices for Android.
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP or contact Darren on 0131 270 6631.
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Linux Systems Engineer
- Agile Software PM - Edinburgh City Centre
- Senior Developer - ASP.Net C# to £55k
- Graduate Test Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Support Developer - C# - Edinburgh
- Java API Engineer
- Mobile Developer (Android/iOS)
- .NET web developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Solutions Analyst (Perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Infrastructure / Sys Admin (Perm)
- Front End Engineer £40,000 to £60,000 plus Share Options
- Software Engineer
- SharePoint Developer
- Server and Network Engineer (Perm)
- Service Delivery Manager (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Software Engineer - Edinburgh £40,000