Senior Test Analyst
Senior Test Analyst
Negotiable + great benefits
My client are an established UK based software company, and they specialise in creating bespoke software applications within their niche market.
To ensure continued success they are looking for a skilled and energetic Senior Test Analyst to join their team and help them go from strength to strength.
As a Senior Test Analyst you will help provide technical awareness in the team and bring fresh ideas and perspectives.
You will be given a lot of trust and autonomy, as well as continuous training and support.
You will be responsible for testing and releasing software products, automate where appropriate, and have the opportunity to work in a very collaborative and stimulating environment.
As you embed yourself into the company and establish your position, you will be able to expand your knowledge and learn new technologies.
My client strive for innovation and continuous improvement, and they really believe that their workforce are their most valuable asset.
They have a very relaxed culture and environment, with flexible hours.
If you are looking for a company where you can climb the career ladder this is the place.
My client are looking for testers that are creative, self-motivated and good problem solvers.
You will work on a range of projects involving creating and executing manual and automated tests, raising defects and fixing bugs, supporting software releases and developing test automation solutions.
Other duties will involve mentoring other testers and influencing stakeholders.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- Confident working through full SDLC
- Good understanding of Microsoft systems
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience working on complex testing
- A strong background in a software testing environment
- You will get to work in a stimulating, collaborative environment.
- My client offer a great salary and benefits package, where you will really feel rewarded for the work you do.
- You will be involved in real decision making.
- Flexible working hours.
- My client are committed to continuous development in their technology and their people.
- You will be given trust and responsibility.
- You will be provided with ongoing training and support.
If this role sounds like something you'd like to explore in more detail, please apply online or call Caitlin for an informal and confidential conversation.
We are happy to chat to anyone immediately available or working and looking for their next career move.
We also have various roles in other locations so please enquire.
Caitlin - 0131 270 6609
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Linux Systems Engineer
- Agile Software PM - Edinburgh City Centre
- Senior Developer - ASP.Net C# to £55k
- Graduate Test Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Support Developer - C# - Edinburgh
- Java API Engineer
- Mobile Developer (Android/iOS)
- .NET web developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Solutions Analyst (Perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Infrastructure / Sys Admin (Perm)
- Front End Engineer £40,000 to £60,000 plus Share Options
- Software Engineer
- SharePoint Developer
- Server and Network Engineer (Perm)
- Service Delivery Manager (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Software Engineer - Edinburgh £40,000