We are looking for a dynamic, driven and commercially astute Marketing Manager to be based at Head Office in central Manchester.
This is a full mix marketing role covering on line and off line responsibilities across 8 or 9 service lines.
You will be supported by a marketing executive and marketing assistant and will report to the board.
Our client is a well-respected, nationwide UK AIM-listed specialist professional services organisation.
They offer a broad range of professional services designed to address the challenges faced by underperforming businesses and are leaders within their field.
Within their group they have a specialist property consulting business that has an enviable reputation and a history of success with strong organic growth.
Due to business growth and restructure, and in order to strengthen their resource, they are now recruiting for the following position:
Marketing Manager : City Centre Manchester
There is genuine potential in this role to really make it your own and what our clients needs is someone who can give the role direction, define long and short term plans and relevant strategies and have the overall awareness to help positively influence board level decisions.
This is one of those marketing roles that isn't for the feint hearted for sure, as there are challenges that come with the position.
However, this is equally a rare chance to see the role with fresh eyes and ultimately implement your own ideas with the freedom to make a substantial difference to how the business moves forward.
We are looking for an exciting managerial ?doer' who is tactical, has a good commercial awareness, ideally has worked in a professional services business and can lead a small team whilst making an impact on business growth.
Based at head office in the City, there will be regular travel to other offices where necessary in order to fulfil national responsibilities.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Plan all acquisition and retention marketing activity across each service line utilising all appropriate channels to deliver a pipeline of new business enquiries and reduce any existing client churn
* Lead bid/tender process for new business and retention of existing contracts
* Oversee and guide the optimisation of all websites and digital marketing activity by working closely with the central digital team
* Drive sector led marketing initiatives by bringing together complementary departments, developing combination service products and taking them to market
* Support the delivery of a new email marketing platform to enhance email marketing performance
* Develop the marketing database to enable greater segmentation and automation
* Manage the external PR agency from forward planning and briefing to release sign-off and performance review
* Collaborate with our clients in house graphic designer to produce all creative assets and campaign communications
* Devise a hospitality programme that strengthens relationships with key clients
* Build our clients profile at appropriate industry awards and events
* Ad hoc duties necessary to support the smooth and effective running of marketing and business development operations
We are looking for:
* Previous experience in a marketing management role and ideally in a corporate environment
* Business or marketing related degree or CIM qualification
* Good standard of education
* Experience of marketing planning with a focus on lead generative tactics
* Knowledge of bid writing and tender processes
* Someone who has managed a small team before
* Ability to maintain good working relationships with supplier networks, PR and digital agencies
* An articulate and confident communicator
* Professional approach and personable
* Exceptional attention to detail
In return you can expect:
* Circa £40k salary
* 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years' service to max of 26 days
* 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme : company matching contribution
* 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
* 75% Critical Illness Cover
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Share Incentive Plan
* Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com or call Ilana Kaye on: 0161 359 3111 quoting reference number: IBTMM2640 and where you saw the job advertised.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: 37000-40000 Per Annum + excellent benefits package
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Ilana Kaye
- Tel: 01613593111
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: IBTMM2640
- Posted: 2017-01-06 20:52:50 -
- View all Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Architectural Technologist
- Temp Administrator
- Quality Control Inspection Engineer
- Internal Account Executive
- UK & Ireland Field Sales Manager
- Office Support Administrator
- Architectural Technologist
- Logistic Co-ordinator/Administrator
- Conference and Events Business Development Manager
- Engineering Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Estimator (Engineering)
- Estimator (Engineering)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Graduate Resourcer
- Support Analyst
- Architectural Technician
- PART TIME Legal & Compliance Asst
- Call Centre Advisor
- Operations Clerk/Order Processor
- New Business/Account Manager (Field based)
- CAD Design Engineer