Our client is a well-respected, nationwide UK AIM-listed specialist professional services organisation.
They offer a broad range of professional services designed to address the challenges faced by underperforming businesses and are leaders within their field.
Within their group they have a specialist property consulting business that has an enviable reputation and a history of success with strong organic growth.
Due to business growth and restructure, and in order to strengthen their resource, they are now recruiting for the following position:
Marketing Executive : City Centre Manchester
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive who is used to working in a small team and has the capacity to deal with various service lines within the business.
The role is focused on the delivery of full mix marketing activity in order to drive increased growth through client and prospect engagement.
Our client has a highly engaged email list and as such, we are looking for someone who can capitalise on this, grow the list and help create memorable events that our client undertakes.
With this in mind, if you have experience of events and how to capitalise on them, this would be ideal.
You really will need a strong grasp of digital and websites as there is a new one soon to be launched and you will take control of ensuring its success.
This is a great role for someone who is either currently in an exec position but needs more of a challenge or maybe more autonomy to show what they can do.
There are opportunities to progress if you show the right attributes and help support a successful department.
Based at head office in the City, there will be regular travel to other offices where necessary in order to fulfil national responsibilities.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Develop new business marketing campaigns to support our clients organic growth objectives
* Ensure existing referrers receive retention led email marketing communications that maintain relations and encourage repeat opportunities
* Work with our clients digital agency to support the delivery of new specific website
* Oversee day to day operation of the new website, monitor site analytics and generate ideas for performance enhancements
* Support digital executive in delivery of ppc, affiliate and remarketing programmes to drive new business opportunities
* Plan and deliver press coverage pre and post-sale via PR agency
* Devise quarterly content plans in light of market and online search trends to enhance the online search visibility of our an aspect of our clients business
* Maintain and develop the contact database to enable greater segmentation and marketing automation
* Create and send regular targeted email marketing communications to relevant database to promote available lots and increase event footfall
* Develop an event model as a marketing platform for the wider business and our clients preferred service providers
* Work with social media manager in driving social engagement across channels
* Build business profile at industry awards and events
* Support the procurement and delivery of a new email marketing platform
* Ad hoc duties necessary to support the smooth and effective running of marketing and business development operations
We are looking for:
* Previous experience supporting email marketing, ideally in a corporate environment
* Experience of utilising CMS (content management system)
* Business or marketing related degree or CIM qualification
* Good standard of education
* Self-starter who is able to work independently
* Proactive approach to workload
* An articulate and confident communicator
* Professional approach and personable
* Exceptional attention to detail
In return you can expect:
* Circa £25k salary
* 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years' service to max of 26 days
* 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme : company matching contribution
* 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
* 75% Critical Illness Cover
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Share Incentive Plan
* Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com or call Ilana Kaye on: 0161 359 3111 quoting reference number: IBTME2639 and where you saw the job advertised.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: 23000-25000 Per Annum + excellent benefits package
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Ilana Kaye
- Tel: 01613593111
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: IBTME2639
- Posted: 2017-01-06 21:22:29 -
- View all Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Graphic Design
- Contracts/Proposals Administrator
- Credit Controller
- Sales Support Coordinator
- IT Support Specialist
- 3D Visualiser
- Marketing Manager
- IT Security Analyst
- Customer Support Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Office Administrator
- Sales Executive
- Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
- Corporate Tax Senior
- PA to the Head of Costs
- Customer Support/Sales Office Assistant
- Purchasing Assistant
- Fit Out Quantity Surveyor
- Contracts/Project Manager