Cloak and dagger - DevOps Development Contract - Competitive
DevOps Developer - Exclusive contract opportunity working with the Home Office - Confidential Government operation - Highly competitive day-rate and IV ASAP - Inner London
I am currently working with the Home-office on a confidential project for the duration of 2017 and they are looking for individuals with great experience within DevOps development, if you wish to find out more information regarding this opportunity then get in touch using the contact details provided below ASAP as the deadline is 12:00PM GMT 09/01/2017
What my client is offering you:
- A year long contract (264 working days) for the duration of 2017, providing you with stability and financial security throughout the remainder of this year, eliminating the need to search for work and will provide you with a large source of income.
- Easily accessible location within the heart of the city, situated within a beautiful skyscraper overlooking London, this will reduce the time and hassle spent commuting to work and allow you to focus on more important aspects of your life such as family, hobbies etc …
- You will be working for the home-office on a confidential government project, a lot of trust and confidentiality will be placed in you and you will be expected to rise to the challenge on a daily basis but with this will come a great sense of fulfilment and a chance to get your name on the map; increasing your employability for more exclusive roles and contracts within the future.
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to email@example.com or alternatively you can call Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.
Know of anyone who fits this depiction? We need them too! Send us their name and contact details (phone-number and email).
If your referral gets a role, you receive £200 high-street vouchers!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!
- RA/QA - Work From Home and Get International
- Head of Applications Technology, Global Coatings Company, Bonn
- Qualified Social Worker - Adults - Settled Team
- Form F Assessor required – South-east - Best IFA in the UK
- Form F Assessor required – IV Now - Worthing - Great rate
- Reg Affairs- English speaking roles in Germany
- Psychology Graduate – Alzheimer’s – London
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Clinical Study Manager – Pharma Company - Ghent
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Entry Level
- Regulatory Director - Ecotoxicology – Paris
- Carriera Internazionale come Recruiter
- Purchaser - Raw Materials - Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Key Account Manager_ONCO_New Tech !
- R&A Position in Southern England – Great Salary!
- Account Director - Medcomms Strategic role
- Strategical Procurement Manager - Team Lead - West Germany
- Medical Writer - bored of churning out content?
- Form F - East Midlands - Telephone Interviews & Immediate Start