Exclusive DevOps Government Contract - Six figure salary
DevOps Developer - Exclusive contract opportunity within the Home Office - Confidential Government operation - Highly competitive day-rate and IV ASAP - Inner London
Job Title: Digital Development Operations
Location: Inner London: 2 Marsham Street (St James Park Tube Station)
Travel: Yes up to 25% to visit Suppliers locations and Area offices
Contract duration: Around 264 working days
Security Clearance Level Required: SC cleared - Security Check
Day rate: Between 350 - 550 GBP (Roughly 93k - 146k Net)
What they can offer you:
- Contract stability and financial security for the duration of 2017, providing you with a large source of income and more focus for other important aspects of your life (Family etc …)
- An opportunity to work on a confidential government project, placing your name on the map so to speak in the eyes of potential future employers and increasing your chance of gaining exclusive contracts within the future.
- A beautiful HUB to conduct your work from situated within the heart of the city, the skyscraper was recently renovated and contains state of the art facilities; enabling you the best resources and environment to successfully conduct your work and refine your skill and expertise within digital operations.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack
- Building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to do so
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems
- Supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers
- Define and deliver Continuous Integration & Delivery processes - specifically automating testing, image creation, software installations and configuration
- Regularly pair with other teams and empower them to use and improve tooling, and ensure practices are followed
- Bring a deep understanding of modern software delivery processes and tooling to the team
- Government experience or working in large brownfield estates
- System Integration
- Agile methodologies
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.
Know of anyone who fits this depiction? We need them too! Send us their name and contact details (phone-number and email).
If your referral gets a role, you receive £200 high-street vouchers!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher with Immediate Start - Reputable Academy
- Social Worker - Work Life Balance
- Sales Specialist - OTC Pharmaceuticals - South West France
- Jr Ingegnere Meccanico / Non Solo Progettazione
- Quality Assurance Manager / Work Life Balance
- Children with Disabilities Social Worker - Beat The Cap Rates
- TC RUMINANTS - Esprit familial !
- Physic’s Teacher – Quick Turn Around!
- Territory Manager, fast-track your career!
- Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection - Senior Rate
- Year 5 Teacher - Perm or Contract - Interviewing now!
- Electrical and Automation Engineer £40k
- Freelancer Medical Communications - Varieta' di Progetti
- Senior Hydrologist, Manchester, £45K+
- Directeur(-trice) production
- Adhésifs techniques - Commerciaux - asap
- Market researcher, outstanding company!
- Field Service Engineer: Medical Devices
- Form F Work/West Yorks. - Phone Interviews & Immediate Start
- North Wales Form F's - Phone Interviews & Immediate Starts