Data Engineer with CSCS and own Tools and Transport
Data cabling engineers required for short and medium term contracts.
Roles will include design and set out of complex cable plans for coms systems and wireless access points, including the lay out structures for equipment installations as well as expansions for existing data systems.
- Installing Cables.
- Testing and terminating cables
- Installing trunking and conduits
- Patching panels.
- Solving issues related to cables and networks.
- Finding errors.
- Having hardworking methods.
, Being self-motivated.
, Having competent written and spoken communication abilities.
, Being proactive.
, Being able to prioritise effectively.
, Having teamwork abilities.
, Having attention for details.
Data Cabling Engineers ideally would have any of the following PASMA or IPAF and CSCS Card, Asbestos Awareness.
We are also interested to speak with Engineers that have a foundation degree, BTEC HNC/HND in engineering (or similar).
More Jobs from Integra
- Mechanical Fitter
- Senior Care Assistant - Nights - L13
- Recruitment Consultant - Search & Selection
- Recruitment Consultant - White Collar Construction
- Recruitment Consultant - Construction - Trades & Labour
- Managing Consultant - Industrial
- Graduate Software Developer - Java / Spring - Chelmsford - £24K
- Senior Java Developer – Agile / Web App - £52K
- Web Developer - C# ASP.NET MVC - Chelmsford - £42K
- Senior developer – Magento / PHP – Nottingham - £43K
- General Labourer
- RGN - Nursing Home
- Telescopic Forklift driver
- Senior Care Assistant - Southport
- Senior Care Assistant - L13
- Flexographic Printer
- Mechanical Fitter - Water Treatment Works (NW)
- Site Engineer - Civils
- Team Leader - Learning Disabilties, adults
- Registered Childrens Manager - Wigan