As a Paint Sprayer you will be spraying components in various wet paint finishes.
The ideal painter will have experience in powder coating components in various finished and also be able to prep.
The Paint Sprayer will be carrying out work on coats surface of parts, assemblies, and finished products with protective or decorative materials such as acrylic, two-pack polyurethane and epoxy paints, and powder coatings, using HVLP spray guns.
You will also be required to select and mix coating material; coats areas inaccessible to hand sprayer using brush or roller.
Candidates from an industrial background painting components would be considered for this role.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months+
- Rate: £14.50 - £15.00 per hour
- Location: South East England, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-01-09 16:46:33 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Quality Engineer - New Model Operations
- Fabrication Technician
- Vehicle Mechanical Fitter
- Coded Welder
- Vehicle Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Supply Quality Engineer - Automotive
- Panel Beater
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Assembly Technician
- Strip Fitter
- Panel Beater
- IT Manager - Projects
- Assistant Lead Design Engineer
- Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer
- Estimator and Manufacturing Engineer