Negotiable rate dependant on experience + excellent benefits
My client are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join them and help continue to operate as a market leading consultancy firm.
They operate in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working across a range of sectors.
They have a collaborative approach to innovation, and strive to offer technology solutions that are game-changing and state-of-the-art.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working on high profile projects in my client's London location, setting up a DevOps environment and supporting various tasks across the business.
You will be comfortable working in a collaborative, Agile, Linux environment, and support other members of the team.
This role allows you to shape the future of the company, and have autonomy over your work.
You will fit right in if you are passionate about what you do, strive to always achieve better and enjoy collaborating with others.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary with reviews, great benefits and a very supportive and motivating environment.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Experience setting up a DevOps environment and Linux
- Automation/configuration management tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker
- Strong experience in Agile
- Ability to work across multiple platforms and development projects
- Comfortable supporting Continuous Integration and build and release cycles
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Experience in Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Test automation understanding
- Programming experience in Java
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills
- You will get to work in a stimulating, collaborative environment.
- You will be working with highly skilled and experienced technical teams.
- My client offer a great salary and benefits package, where you will really feel rewarded for the work you do.
- You will be involved in real decision making.
- My client are committed to continuous development in their technology and their people.
- You will get to work for a company renowned for software innovation.
To find out more and apply for this position please contact Caitlin on 0131 270 6609, send your CV to or apply online.
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Software Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Mobile Engineer
- Java API Engineer
- Front End Developer
- Content Author
- Software Engineer - Permanent - Edinburgh
- C++ Software Engineer - Permanent - Edinburgh
- Senior UI Developer
- Java Developer with leading analytics company
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Java Developer - Lead Java Developer
- Software Analyst/Developer (perm)
- C# Front-End Web Developer
- General IT Systems Engineer
- ERP Support and Systems Analyst (Perm)
- Java Developer - Senior Java Developer
- Senior C# .NET Web Developer
- Mobile Engineer
- UX Developer