NSW Property Administrator
This global commercial property group is seeking an experienced Property Administrator to join their Sydney office in the CBD.
Reporting to the Centre Management team your key responsibilities will include:-
- Typing all correspondence including confidential letters, memos, applications to lease and disclosure statements
- Assisting Centre Managers in preparation of Centre annual budgets & Monthly Reports
- Preparation of daily banking
- Collection of monthly retailer rentals
- Liaise with tenants and provide information on centres facilities and promotions
- Building relationships with all key stakeholders including clients, contractors, retailers and head office staff
- Compliance with the Retail Leases Act NSW and monitoring of tenancy practices to ensure compliance with lease requirements
- Acting as first point of contact for all OH&S incidents in the centres and lodgement of incident reports
To be guaranteed an interview with this global leading organisation, you must posses:-
- Previous administration experience within the property industry (commercial / retail property will be an advantage)
- Strong MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook skills
- Be confident to liaise with people at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- A friendly and approachable manner
- A flexible and adaptable work approach and be willing to assist others
If you have the desire to develop your career with a leading property group, then APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Maria Mexis on +61282709760
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Finance Administrator
- Helpdesk Officer | Full Time | 6 Months Assignment
- Financial Analyst
- Demand Analyst
- Office Administrator
- Service Co-ordinator
- 2 Day - Data Entry Assistant
- E-commerce Logistics Fulfilment Coordinator
- Inside Sales Representative
- Book Ins Officer
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Store Manager | WA
- Senior Sales Representative | Pharmaceutical
- Customer Service Representative/Warehouse Assistant
- Legal Secretaries Needed - All Areas of Law - Start ASAP
- Insurance Litigation Legal Secretaries Needed! Immediate Start
- Customer Service Professionals needed!
- Receptionists/ Administrators Wanted!
- Personal Assistant
- OUTBOUND SALES ROLES AVAILABLE!