Land Buyer/Manager (Residential/Homes)
Our client is one of the UK's leading Construction and Development companies.
Having established themselves as a leading name, synonymous with Quality, they have grown to be a successful and respected brand in the building, property development and construction industries, over the last two centuries.
Our client work across a range of Residential builds and Mixed use schemes including Student Accommodation, PRS, Residential Apartment and Housing.
Currently they have an exciting opportunity for a Land Buyer, to be based within there Homes Division (Residential) in St Asaph.
Although the position would be based from the St.
Asaph Offices, the position will require travel to potential sites, so candidates need to be flexible with travel.
Please take a look at the below Job Description and feel free to contact me for more information:
Land Buyer / Land Manager (Dependent on experience)
Managing Director of Homes
PURPOSE OF JOB
To manage all development projects
The following tasks are not in priority order
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Requiring education/ qualification to a level of NVQ 5/ Professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of land development experience
- Chartered status of building or construction sector
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Process Improvement Engineer
- Chemical Process Operator
- Telehandler with Lifting Op's
- Lead Instrument Designer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Welder / Fabricator
- Production Planner / Scheduler (Mon to Fri days)
- Panel Wiring Operative / Electrical Production Operative
- Telehandler -
- Office Assistant
- Electrical Designer - HV Experience
- Panel Wireman
- Embedded Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Refurbishment Sector)
- PAT Tester Temp to Perm
- Labourer - Long Term Work
- Automotive Painter
- Planner (MS Project)
- Multi Skilled Service Technician
- Conventional Machinist