Senior Brand Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager to join a leading Life Science provider based in the Middlesex area.
As the Senior Brand Manager you will be responsible for building a new brand for your division, which will involve managing a direct report, external agencies, creating offline marketing campaigns and more.
This is a 6 - 12 month fixed term contract with a view to turn permanent.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Focusing on B2C and offline marketing, you will build a new brand which will give the division a fresh look and feel, in order to increase the external presence and consumer interest.
Lead the planning, development, execution and review of the annual Marketing Communication plans for your division.
Maintain good relationships with external agencies and third parties, writing strong creative briefs in order to successfully execute marketing strategies.
Directly manage and develop an experience Marketing Executive who will support with marketing campaigns, as well as working in a matrix environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Marketing or Science subject, such as Life Sciences, Biology or Chemistry.
Proven industry experience in a Brand Manager or Marketing Manager position is essential, with a strong knowledge of B2C and offline marketing.
Practical experience line managing and developing a member of staff is essential, as well as experience matrix managing and managing external agencies.
Key Words: B2C / Business to Consumer / Marketing Manager / Brand Manager / Agency Briefing / Campaign Management / Consumer Marketing / Brand Management / offline marketing / Traditional marketing / Matrix Management / Project manager / Marketing Strategy / Life Science / Fixed Term Contract / Rebranding
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/01/2017
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£50000 Per: annum
- Location: Middlesex,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Despina Kefala
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3379
- Posted: 2017-01-10 10:45:41 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Business Unit Director - Respiratory & Diabetes
- Senior Analytical Scientist (Test Method Validation)
- Quality and Compliance Officer
- Qualified Person
- Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant
- Principle BOARD Consultant
- Site Director - FDA Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Lead Process Engineer
- QC Analyst (Shift)
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology Subject Matter Expert
- Consultant Qualified Person (QP)
- Consultant Qualified Person (QP)
- Site Electrical Engineer
- Web Application Support Manager - London - £60K - £65K
- Web Application Development - London - £60K - £65K
- Lead Scientist - Dose Formulation Analysis
- Process Development Scientist (Bio-Conjugation)
- Automation Engineer
- Field Application Specialist - Bioprocess
- Field Application Specialist - Fermentation