Vetting Team Leader (Tankers) - Cyprus
Vetting Team Leader (Tankers/Dry) - Cyprus - Permanent - Highly Competitive Package
A leading Ship Management Company is currently recruiting for a Vetting Team Leader to join their office in Cyprus.
The successful candidate will have to be responsible for the day to day management of the vetting and marine assurance program for a mixed tanker and dry cargo fleet with the following key responsibilities;
-Maintaining good relationships with oil companies and charterers
- Arranging vetting / CDI inspections and maintaining vetting status report
- Monitoring and overseeing the handling of routine vetting, screening and clearance issues
- Constantly monitoring fleet vetting performance and identifying trends
To be considered for this role, successful individuals will have sailed onboard as a Master Mariner, have a proven track record in a similar capacity ashore and have very good working knowledge of the OCIMF Ship Inspection Report Programme (SIRE) and CDI SIR.
Applicants will also have strong knowledge of international rules and regulations of industry guidelines and recommendations.
On offer is an all-encompassing package including accommodation assistance for six months and pension.
Successful applicants will hold an EU passport to ensure no travel restrictions are in place as this position requires regular travel commitments.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0) 2392 314690 for a confidential discussion.
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Quality Control Inspector
- Evening Cleaning Operative
- Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD, RGN)
- Regional Dispensing Audiologist
- Workshop Manager
- Engineering Team Leader
- Infrastructure Change Manager
- Software Developer
- Operational Buyer
- Structural Revit Technician
- Product Owner / Product Manager / Project Manager
- Software Developer
- Home Manager
- Quality Specialist - Training
- Building Maintenance Engineer (BMS)
- Test Development Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- Security Cleared Oracle DBA or Java Engineer
- Branch Netwok Audiologist