Digital Media Specialist
Web Content Specialist - London - Contract - £30,000 - £35,000
Excipion are engaged on a search for an experienced digital media specialist to join their team and focus on driving growth, engagement and conversation.
The successful candidates' background will ideally be in digital media, content marketing or journalism.
This role will involve prioritising the editorial content displayed on the website homepage, tracking it's success and adjusting as needed to ensure the page is relevant.
You will be a gatekeeper of quality, credibility and integrity to ensure the brand promise is kept.
To be suitable for this role, you will need the following skills / experience:
* Experience of editing and managing website content
* Commercial awareness of campaigns, sponsorships and promotions
* Experience of working in a data-rich environment
* Creating headlines and using images to portray news
* Strong grasp of audience engagement
* Experience of a variety of content management systems
* Experience of Adobe Photoshop
* Knowledge / interest in entertainment and lifestyle
To apply and for more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- CONTRACT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER-STAFFORD-£35 P/H
- Senior Automation & Controls Engineer
- Content Designer
- Air Conditioning Service Engineer
- Software Solutions Architect
- Community Rehabilation Physiotherapist
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Chief Stewardess (Yacht) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Information Analyst- Childrens services
- Pathology Manager
- Band 6 physio - Chertsey
- Senior Practice Nurse
- Production Supervisor
- DevOps Engineer
- Peripatetic Occupational Health Advisor
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Contract Software Engineer (SCADA) - Staffordshire
- SAP IS Retail Consultant
- Bank Healthcare Support Workers