MSBI Applications Analyst - Liverpool
MSBI Applications Analyst
Key Skills/ Experience/ Knowledge:
- MSBI - Particularly SSIS
- Data Modeming
- Software transition and release management
My client in Liverpool is embarking on a very extensive IT Transformation programme and one of the first key hires they are looking to make is a Microsoft Business Intelligence Applications Analyst.
Ideally, they are looking for someone operating in a fairly small (1000 user) MSBI environment, who is very competent with MSBI Frontend work and who also is comfortable facing-off to business users.
The ideal candidate:
You will be a real self-starter, who is driven and ambitious and who welcomes the opportunity for self-improvement as well as the opportunity to improve the business.
Given the size and scope of the programme of work which is being undertaken, the ideal candidate will not only be technically excellent, but also must be willing to contribute to the wider success of the business.
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP or contact Derek on 0131 270 6627.
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Linux Systems Engineer
- Agile Software PM - Edinburgh City Centre
- Senior Developer - ASP.Net C# to £55k
- Graduate Test Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Support Developer - C# - Edinburgh
- Java API Engineer
- Mobile Developer (Android/iOS)
- .NET web developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Solutions Analyst (Perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Infrastructure / Sys Admin (Perm)
- Front End Engineer £40,000 to £60,000 plus Share Options
- Software Engineer
- SharePoint Developer
- Server and Network Engineer (Perm)
- Service Delivery Manager (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Software Engineer - Edinburgh £40,000