Test Automation Engineer
Up to £45,000 plus benefits
This is one of Glasgow's coolest and fastest growing companies.
They have a key product which is making a key contribution to health and fitness on a global scale.
- Flexible working hours
- Casual, start-up culture
- They really invest in you, both financial and in terms of training
- A host of high value corporate benefits
What will my job look like?
Working in an Agile environment as part of the Software Test Team, the Test Engineer will liaise closely with the Development Team (front and back end developers), Software Architects, Business Analysts, and Product Owners - in both the UK and the USA.
From the creation of test cases, the appropriate implementation of individual tests and the logging of the outcomes, you will communicate the results to the wider team.
You will be able to take a story from the initial idea, plan and agree appropriate acceptance tests and automate as much of the testing effort as possible.
Who are we looking for?
You should ideally have skills in most of the following (full training will be given):
- A minimum 2 years of commercial Testing experience in an Agile Software Development environment - ideally in a Java (or similar) Development team
- A degree in computer science and strong knowledge of OOP would really help.
- Experience of writing automated tests using WebDriver/Selenium.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of SQL Server & JIRA.
Above all else, we need a passionate and energetic person to join the team.
The folks all love what they do, so it's important to have enthusiasm and an obsessiveness to create great software.
Sounds good, what next?
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please click “apply” or call Darren Dalrymple on 0131 270 6631 / 07971 477541 for a chat in confidence.
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Software Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Mobile Engineer
- Java API Engineer
- Front End Developer
- Content Author
- Software Engineer - Permanent - Edinburgh
- C++ Software Engineer - Permanent - Edinburgh
- Senior UI Developer
- Java Developer with leading analytics company
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Java Developer - Lead Java Developer
- Software Analyst/Developer (perm)
- C# Front-End Web Developer
- General IT Systems Engineer
- ERP Support and Systems Analyst (Perm)
- Java Developer - Senior Java Developer
- Senior C# .NET Web Developer
- Mobile Engineer
- UX Developer