Interim Quality Manager
INTERIM QUALITY MANAGER (LEAN SPECIALIST)- CENTRAL LONDON- CIRCA £500-£600 PER DAY NEGOTIABLE - CONTRACT
My client is a leading Electronics Manufacturer based in central London who is looking for an Interim Quality Manager (Lean Specialist) to come and transform the Quality Control function within their manufacturing department.
This process is expected to take 12-18 months and will begin with an analysis of the current process for ensuring the quality of product during manufacturing.
This position is expected to become permanent and the successful candidate could take on a role but are looking for someone to start immediately hence the initial temporary term.
-Propose a business plan and implement time lines for delivering the new in-process Quality model.
-Change the culture of QC after each manufacturing step to one in where the quality is built in to every step of manufacturing process before the product moves to the next phase of production.
-Responsible of up to 25 members of staff, including 7-8 Quality engineers.
-Supporting the cultural/operational transformation from “checking production results” to embedding the QC function at every step of the manufacturing process.
-Robust background in Lean Manufacturing Methodology (Black belt qualification preferred).
-Ideally the successful candidate will have a background in either Defence, aerospace or high reliability electronics.
-Degree Qualified in Electronics Engineering or other relevant discipline.
-Proven experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
-Looking for extensive Quality Management experience.
-Hands on problem solver.
-Use of Quality tools (autonomation, poka-yoke,etc)
Commutable from: Croydon, Dartford, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Kent, London
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Engineer
- Contract Software Engineer (SCADA) - Staffordshire
- Category Manager (Professional Services)
- SOC Cyber Security Operations Specialist
- Digitization Program Manager
- 3rd Line Support Engineer
- Out of Hours Service Desk Assistant
- Application Developer and Support
- Process Engineers
- Validation Technologist
- Data Analyst CIL and S106
- Ultrasound - Sonographer
- Business Intelligence Consultant-Berkshire-18-25K
- Website/Intranet Content Manager
- CONTRACT CAD DESIGNER - STAFFORDSHIRE - £17 P/H
- Product Quality Engineer
- IQA Health & Social Care, Mid/North Wales
- Junior Pre-Sales Consultant-Berkshire - Salary Doe
- Health and Social Care Assessors, Mid Wales
- Health and Social Care Assessors North Wales,