Site survey design engineer
Job description for Site survey design engineer:
The solutions refer to tower, equipment room, power supply, civil works, storage battery, relevant auxiliary and telecom equipment.
Ensure the feasibility and cost efficiency of the site integration solutions.
Be responsible for the reasonableness and accuracy of the extra delivery.
Complete the site operation target and ensure project benefits.
General Requirement for Site survey design engineer:
Outstanding analytical skill, motivation, and team work capability.
Flexible to adapt to changes and pressures.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Configuration/Deployment Manager
- Data Centre Technician
- IS Support Manager
- Protocol Engineer
- R&D lead (Research and Development)
- Senior Network Designer
- eTrading Low Latency Market Access developer
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager - Funds and Change Management
- Senior PMO Officer
- Senior PMO Officer /Manager
- Presales Consultant (Avaya UC)
- Deployment Engineer (Learn Microsoft Azure)
- Data Scientist
- Senior Risk Specialist
- Dev Ops Engineer
- Software Developer Infrastructure
- Sales Manager - Display Advertising
- Information Security Officer
- Salesforce Developer - £500 / €600 per day