Supply Chain Specialist
Job description for Supply Chain Specialist:
To work as supply chain specialist, you should be responsible for organizing and monitoring the Contract Reviewing before signed, and implementation of commercial contract from telecom customers, including making arrival plan to supply center, coordinating all involving parties and making sure timely delivery of goods.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Specialist:
- To administrate the fulfillment of customer contract and to be responsible for the on-time delivery of contract cargo；
- To supervise and coordinate the implementation of customer contract (including the site survey, production, shipping, transportation and delivery to customer etc.);
- To inform the implementation state of customer contract and communicate with sales persons, customers and producing departments for emergencies;
- To adjust the implementation plan of customer contract if necessary.
To review the lead time of customer contracts to ensure the feasibility of contracts;
- To make customer contract plan and to make the first promise of contract lead time.
Skills/Experience for Supply Chain Specialist
- Bachelor or higher degree in international trade, business administration, supply chain management or related commerce discipline;
- Have experience with customer contract administration & reviewing or related fields is advantage
- Working experience with world leading telecom manufacturer or in telecom industry is an advantage;
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people
- Must welcome challenges.
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in English
- Gook skills .in Excel/Work/PowerPoint
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Configuration/Deployment Manager
- Data Centre Technician
- IS Support Manager
- Protocol Engineer
- R&D lead (Research and Development)
- Senior Network Designer
- eTrading Low Latency Market Access developer
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager - Funds and Change Management
- Senior PMO Officer
- Senior PMO Officer /Manager
- Presales Consultant (Avaya UC)
- Deployment Engineer (Learn Microsoft Azure)
- Data Scientist
- Senior Risk Specialist
- Dev Ops Engineer
- Software Developer Infrastructure
- Sales Manager - Display Advertising
- Information Security Officer
- Salesforce Developer - £500 / €600 per day