We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading organisation who specialise in portable dialysis systems for use, both in the home and the clinic.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference to people's lives by creating better solutions for dialysis patients.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer your primary purpose will be:
, To participate in the creation and evolution of the mechanical design of the company's products
, Compliant with applicable medical device regulations and standards
, To drive resolution of identified technical issues through the company's problem resolution system (Atlassian Jira)
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have:
, Mechanical Engineering Degree: BSc (Hons) or BEng (Hons) (or professional experience achieving similar competence in the discipline may be acceptable)
, Knowledge of electrical systems, electrical components and software control
, Hands-on system-level engineering experience, delivering mechanical designs for complex devices
, Experience in volume-manufactured solutions, preferably in the healthcare industry (experience in other regulated industries may be acceptable)
, Experience of working in to the requirements of a Quality Management System (ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485), covering mechanical design, verification, production and field support
, Sound understanding of risk management principles applied to the development of safety-critical systems
This business recognises the importance of our staff and aim to reward everyone through a number of employee benefits.
These include a company pension scheme, an annual bonus, share options, childcare vouchers and more.
If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Purchasing Manager
- CIPD Qualified HR Consultant – Legal Services - London
- Global Mobility Manager - London - Spanish Speaker
- Lead Stress Engineer - Market leader
- Global Mobility Manager - London - German Speaking
- Global Mobility Manager - London - French Speaker
- Senior Mechanical (Stress) Engineer - FEA
- Global Mobility Manager - London
- Software Developers - New Manchester site opening
- Software Engineer - SPARK Ada
- Design Engineer
- Replenishment Planner
- Software Engineer (C#) - Bristol
- Transport Supervisor
- Global Mobility & Immigration Expert - Coventry
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Global Mobility Senior Consultant - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Manager - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Zurich