Design Engineer - Plastics
We have an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer that specialises in plastics, to join a leading organisation who specialise in portable dialysis systems for use both in the home and the clinic.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference to people's lives by creating better solutions for dialysis patients.
As a Design Engineer your primary purpose will will provide innovative solutions to key requirements including best design practice, bonding techniques and assistance in creating test and verification plans.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have:
,Have a background in the design of plastic mechanisms, parts or products in a high volume industry (medical devices is advantageous)
,Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes such as: injection moulding, hotplate welding, sonic welding, sterilisation techniques, sonic bonding etc
,Proficient in 3D CAD software to be able to interrogate parts and assemblies and recommend design solutions
This business recognises the importance of our staff and aim to reward everyone through a number of employee benefits.
These include a company pension scheme, an annual bonus, share options, childcare vouchers and more.
If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Purchasing Manager
- CIPD Qualified HR Consultant – Legal Services - London
- Global Mobility Manager - London - Spanish Speaker
- Lead Stress Engineer - Market leader
- Global Mobility Manager - London - German Speaking
- Global Mobility Manager - London - French Speaker
- Senior Mechanical (Stress) Engineer - FEA
- Global Mobility Manager - London
- Software Developers - New Manchester site opening
- Software Engineer - SPARK Ada
- Design Engineer
- Replenishment Planner
- Software Engineer (C#) - Bristol
- Transport Supervisor
- Global Mobility & Immigration Expert - Coventry
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Global Mobility Senior Consultant - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Manager - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Zurich