Scrub Practitioner (Orthopaedic) - West Sussex - Full Time - Permanent - £22,825 - £33,234
Our client; a hospital serving the local community and part of a network of leading healthcare providers, are looking for a Scrub Practitioner to join their team in West Sussex.
This role will involve scrubbing for a variety of procedures including, but not limited to orthopaedics, gynaecology, general, plastics and ophthalmic's.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Scrubbing for a variety of procedures
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Assisting with the smooth running of the theatres
The successful candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number and experience working as a Scrub Nurse.
You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
The salary for this position is £22,825 - £33,234 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme.
This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Vik Patel on 02392 322 354 and email your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- CONTRACT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER-STAFFORD-£35 P/H
- Senior Automation & Controls Engineer
- Content Designer
- Air Conditioning Service Engineer
- Software Solutions Architect
- Community Rehabilation Physiotherapist
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Chief Stewardess (Yacht) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Information Analyst- Childrens services
- Pathology Manager
- Band 6 physio - Chertsey
- Senior Practice Nurse
- Production Supervisor
- DevOps Engineer
- Peripatetic Occupational Health Advisor
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Contract Software Engineer (SCADA) - Staffordshire
- SAP IS Retail Consultant
- Bank Healthcare Support Workers