An ambitious Procurement Manager is required to support the growth of the business for a leading luxury manufacturer of design-led, premium quality bathroom and shower products, based in Holme, 10 minutes from the M6, J35, close to the Lake District.
This is an exciting new opportunity, reporting directly into the Managing Director, to join a family company with big ambitions.
The Company is constantly growing the business by seeking out new markets and launching innovative products, while delivering a great customer experience.
Energetic people are required to join the business who share their ambitions and want to grow with them.
You will be given exciting challenges plus the freedom, training and support to deliver them.
A proven track record in the following:
- Purchasing products and managing relationships with UK and overseas suppliers
- Identifying opportunities with new and existing suppliers to increase value for the business
- Reviewing and develop systems and procedures to support procurement activities and to promote continuous improvement.
- A focus on the delivery of high quality customer service.
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels
- Negotiating prices with various transport links including shipping and air freight.
- Managing the facilities and maintenance arrangements across the 2 factories
As Procurement Manager, you will have experience and skills as follows:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing procurement, purchasing or buying environment is advantageous.
- Working closely with other department including Customer service, Sales and Warehouse.
- Highly IT literate including MRP and Excel
- Confident and capable in time management and able to manage their time effectively
- Excellent communication skills; confident in articulating thoughts both verbally and written
- Genuine commercial awareness and knowledge of business and procurement strategy
This is an exciting opportunity join a thriving growing business, employing more than 100 staff, working from a beautiful location in Holme bordering the Lake District (10 mins from M6 J34).
The company is situated within daily commuting distance from Preston, Blackburn, Liverpool, Bolton, and Manchester areas.
Competitive salary package, including Group Bonus and 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- Sales Order Processor
- Research Analyst
- Procurement Manager
- IT Support Manager
- Field Sales Manager (South)
- Field Sales Manager (North)
- Account Development Manager - B2B
- Contracts Manager
- HR Manager / Head of People
- Partnership Marketing
- Site Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Operations Coordinator
- Trainee Sales Executive
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Technician
- Digital Acquisition Specialist
- Head of Acquisition
- Gas Engineer
- Gas and Heating Engineer