Account Director - Packaging Design Agency
Bristol - £43k - £48k (Depending on experience)
As an experienced account director, it may be tempting to think you've seen everything the marketing agency world has to offer.
This agency however will smash that notion apart in truly unique ways.
If you're an account director looking for a challenge in an agency like no other, then read on..
15 years ago, this Bristol based agency set out to challenge the prolific big-name London agencies and, given the state of their trophy cabinet they're well on their way to achieving that.
They see themselves as fearless, and endeavour to create world-class design to raise the profile of global brands that are already the people's favourites.
They'll go the extra mile to do what it takes, and they only settle for people whose own outlook mirrors theirs.
Much like the packaging this agency designs, their working environment is sensational.
For the big kids, or adults who want to win the bragging rights, there is table football, pool and table tennis, all with ample room for those expansive shots.
They actively encourage the team to sit down and eat breakfast and lunch together at 2 big long tables in the kitchen area, to contribute to their unique team spirit.
As well as being a driven creative, you'll need to be a communications wizard able to do the job to the highest of standards.
As an account director you'll be required to:
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients at a senior level and confidently discuss brand strategy opportunities and challenges with the internal strategy team
- Provide professional, planned and responsive Account Direction for key clients.
This will entail developing a focused annual client development plan, delivering the agreed actions and taking ownership for the client revenue targets.
- Effectively manage and take ownership of multiple projects across a wide range of clients
- Write then brief creative teams on projects and track development of creative against these briefs - this element of the role will be conducted in conjunction with the CP's and ACD's on the account.
- Liaise with Directors on account status, highlighting and putting in place plans to activate opportunities for new business within your accounts.
Package-wise these guys know how to compete too.
If you're active, then make the most of the cycle to work scheme, eye-care vouchers to soften the blow of the monthly contacts (or annual replacement glasses that get chewed by the dog), enhanced MAT&PAT leave, childcare vouchers to ease going back to work, Xmas shutdown & 25 days' holiday, plus 4:30pm finishes on Fridays, free breakfast and immense access to inspirational events.
They work hard, and play hard, the banter was described as merciless so you'll need to be able to hold your own on that front too….!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £42500.00 - £47500.00 per annum + Depending on Experience
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Stonor Search and Selection Limited
- Tel: 01844 350131
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-01-11 10:12:07 -
- View all Jobs from Stonor Search and Selection Limited
More Jobs from Stonor Search and Selection Limited
- Research Manager-Quantitative
- Senior Research Executive (Quant or Qual)
- Account Executive - Automotive PR
- Senior PR Account Executive
- Head of Consumer PR
- Account Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Creative Designer
- Digital Artworker
- Project Executive
- Analysis Manager/Lead Analyst
- Senior Account Manager
- Head of Insight & Reporting
- Junior Copywriter
- Trainee Creative Recruitment Consultant
- Account Executive
- Senior Account Director
- Account Director
- Social Media Manager
- Account Director