An amazing opportunity has become available for a passionate software developer to join a fast-paced software house.
If you're excited by the thought of working with major multi-nationals on products focused around personal data control and privacy, then please read on.
This will render you the chance to work on ground-breaking IoT technology.
As the Software Developer, you will build server-side functions into virtualised, on-demand cloud services.
You'll also be expected to:
> Add new features to improve the functionality of the final product
> Work with other developers using agile methodologies to scale-up new application suites
> Migrate remote processing functions
To be successful in the role of Software Developer, you'll have the following skills:
> Good working knowledge of Node.js framework
> Ideally exposed to RESTAPIs (Facebook, Twitter etc)
In addition, any knowledge of the following would hold you in good stead:
> Azure - Amazon Web Services
> Cloud based storage integration
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast-paced digital business with great career progression prospects.
If you want the chance to get to work for an innovative IoT focused product backed by some of the most influential investors in the world of social media, then don't delay.
This is a great chance to work on technology that gathers big data streams.
In return for your hard work, you'll receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000, 25 days' holidays (plus bank holidays) as well as a pension scheme and gym discount.
To apply for the position of Software Developer, please send your CV to Walter Lombe by clicking on “Apply Now”.
Interviews are scheduled for next week so apply now to avoid disappointment.
This is an immediate start role with a two-stage formal interview process.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Purchasing Manager
- CIPD Qualified HR Consultant – Legal Services - London
- Global Mobility Manager - London - Spanish Speaker
- Lead Stress Engineer - Market leader
- Global Mobility Manager - London - German Speaking
- Global Mobility Manager - London - French Speaker
- Senior Mechanical (Stress) Engineer - FEA
- Global Mobility Manager - London
- Software Developers - New Manchester site opening
- Software Engineer - SPARK Ada
- Design Engineer
- Replenishment Planner
- Software Engineer (C#) - Bristol
- Transport Supervisor
- Global Mobility & Immigration Expert - Coventry
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Global Mobility Senior Consultant - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Manager - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Zurich