Application Support Team Leader
Application Support Team Leader(Software Applications)
£45,000 to £55,000
Key Skills/ Experience/ Knowledge:
- Solid background in software Application Support
- Leading or mentoring a team of Application Support specialists
- Working closely with various Vendors
- ITIL Qualified
Additional desirable skills:
- Experience with Tomcat and Apache
- SQL Server
Net Talent's client in Liverpool is about to embark on an extensive IT Transformation programme and one of the first key hires they are looking to make is an Application Support Team Leader.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who has worked with Financial Systems and supported their applications.
In this role you will be leading a team of ten Application Support specialists and helping to drive the business forward technically and culturally.
This is a real opportunity to put your own stamp on things and notice the difference you are making to the company.
The ideal candidate:
You will be a real self-starter, who is driven and ambitious and who welcomes the opportunity for self-improvement as well as the opportunity to improve the business.
Given the size and scope of the programme of work which is being undertaken, the ideal candidate will not only be technically excellent, but also must be willing to contribute to the wider success of the business.
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP or contact Craig on 0131 270 6632
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Software Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Mobile Engineer
- Java API Engineer
- Front End Developer
- Content Author
- Software Engineer - Permanent - Edinburgh
- C++ Software Engineer - Permanent - Edinburgh
- Senior UI Developer
- Java Developer with leading analytics company
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Java Developer - Lead Java Developer
- Software Analyst/Developer (perm)
- C# Front-End Web Developer
- General IT Systems Engineer
- ERP Support and Systems Analyst (Perm)
- Java Developer - Senior Java Developer
- Senior C# .NET Web Developer
- Mobile Engineer
- UX Developer