Maintenance Electrician - Suffolk, Essex - circa £28,000 + Van + OT
My client is looking for an experienced Testing & Inspection Maintenance Electrician to service established client contracts in the Suffolk and Essex areas.
Duties will include PPMs (emergency lighting, bell tests, filter changes etc.) Furthermore, any multi skilled experience of HVAC, AC/Refrigeration, gas and plumbing would be desirable.
Qualified to 2391 and a strong knowledge maintenance of commercial and domestic electrical building systems is essential for this role
Being the 'right fit' for my client is key and so you will be positive in attitude, results driven and have aspirations to further develop your own skills and possess the ability to learn and take on new challenges as the business continues to grow and expand it's contract portfolio.
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV to rhutchings@Kasus.co.uk or contact Rob on 02392 314679.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- CONTRACT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER-STAFFORD-£35 P/H
- Senior Automation & Controls Engineer
- Content Designer
- Air Conditioning Service Engineer
- Software Solutions Architect
- Community Rehabilation Physiotherapist
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Chief Stewardess (Yacht) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Information Analyst- Childrens services
- Pathology Manager
- Band 6 physio - Chertsey
- Senior Practice Nurse
- Production Supervisor
- DevOps Engineer
- Peripatetic Occupational Health Advisor
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Contract Software Engineer (SCADA) - Staffordshire
- SAP IS Retail Consultant
- Bank Healthcare Support Workers