Technical Desktop Officer
Technical Desktop Officer - Chester - Full Time - Contract - £180 - 200pd limited/ umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Desktop Officer to take up a short term contract in Chester.
This role will require you to support, monitor, maintain and develop enterprise desktop/mobile solutions.
To be suitable you must have experience managing, investigating and resolving high impact Incidents and Service Requests.
There is a high volume of project work developing and implementing corporate solutions to improve the user's experience.
This is a high demand, fast paced environment which is driven by the organisation's ICT Strategies.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Basic user configuration of access requests
- Developing and implementing enterprise infrastructure
- Solving technical issues
- Major incidents
- Dealing with third party suppliers for support and maintenance requests
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Technology experience:
- SCCM 2012/current branch
- McAfee Enterprise suite
- Bitlocker (MBAM experience)
- Intune - Enterprise Mobility Management/Mobile Device Management
- Mobile devices, Smartphone's and tablets
- Mobile platform experience e.g.
iOS, Android and Windows
- SSL VPN
- Two factor authentication
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Lync
The rate for this position is £17ph limited/ umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially signed up until the end of March but there is a high chance of extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Chester, Cheshire.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com..
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Quality Control Inspector
- Evening Cleaning Operative
- Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD, RGN)
- Regional Dispensing Audiologist
- Workshop Manager
- Engineering Team Leader
- Infrastructure Change Manager
- Software Developer
- Operational Buyer
- Structural Revit Technician
- Product Owner / Product Manager / Project Manager
- Software Developer
- Home Manager
- Quality Specialist - Training
- Building Maintenance Engineer (BMS)
- Test Development Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- Security Cleared Oracle DBA or Java Engineer
- Branch Netwok Audiologist