Staff Nurse (RNLD) - Challenging Behaviour - Nursing Home
Staff Nurse (RNLD) - Challenging Behaviour - Nursing Home - Staffordshire, West Midlands - Salary up to £15.50 per hour dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Staff Nurse (RNLD), looking for a new exciting and challenging Staff Nurse position within a challenging behaviour nursing home for the elderly in Staffordshire, West Midlands.
My client is one of the country's leading providers of elderly care.
This is an opportunity for a Staff Nurse (RNLD) to join a challenging service which offers support and progression within your career.
You will be working with a range of conditions such as Huntington's and Parkinson's disease, brain injury and Schizophrenia.
The role of the Staff Nurse (RNLD) is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate place
As a Staff Nurse (RNLD) you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities qualification (RNLD)
-Current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse RGN - Nursing Home - Younger adults
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding
- Nurse Team Leader RGN or RMN - Mental Health Hospital
- Head of Service - Adult Services
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Consultant
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Social Worker -Adults Hospital Discharge - Leicestershire-£28ph
- Social Worker - Intervention & Planning Team - Barnet -£31.13ph
- Deputy Team Manager - Children and Families - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Child Protection / Long Term Team - Reading
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Derbyshire - £20 - £23ph
- Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Dudley -£28ph
- Social Worker - Adult Learning Disability Team - Doncaster
- Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities - Poole -£38ph
- Adults Services Hospital Team - Social Worker - Kirklees -£29ph
- Social Worker -Adults Hospital - 4 Vacancies-Wirral - £20- 22ph
- Social Worker - Adults and Older People - 2 Vacancies!