Registered Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital
Registered Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - Staffordshire, West Midlands - £12 to £15 per hour, dependent on experience - Full or Part Time
You will be a Registered Nurse (RMN) with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new Registered Nurse position within a prestigious Mental Health Hospital in Staffordshire, West Midlands.
My client is one of the largest providers of high quality care for adults primarily with a learning disability diagnosis.
Set in a rural location this low secure hospital cares for patients with a variety of needs, including mental health disorders, intellectual disability, personality disorder, Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
You will be working within a well experienced team to provide therapeutic care and support to patients in order to enable their transition back into the community.
Benefits for the successful Registered Nurse (RMN) include:
-Competitive salary and benefit package
-Incredibly well-staffed service - two nurses on each shift at all times
-Ongoing training and development
-Subsidised meals provided on shift
-3 weeks thorough induction
The role of the Registered Nurse (RMN) is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans according to the changing needs of patients
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines and act upon any recommendations by the CQC
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Registered Nurse (RMN) you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A Registered Mental Health Nursing Qualification (RMN)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse RGN - Nursing Home - Younger adults
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding
- Nurse Team Leader RGN or RMN - Mental Health Hospital
- Head of Service - Adult Services
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Consultant
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Social Worker -Adults Hospital Discharge - Leicestershire-£28ph
- Social Worker - Intervention & Planning Team - Barnet -£31.13ph
- Deputy Team Manager - Children and Families - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Child Protection / Long Term Team - Reading
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Derbyshire - £20 - £23ph
- Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Dudley -£28ph
- Social Worker - Adult Learning Disability Team - Doncaster
- Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities - Poole -£38ph
- Adults Services Hospital Team - Social Worker - Kirklees -£29ph
- Social Worker -Adults Hospital - 4 Vacancies-Wirral - £20- 22ph
- Social Worker - Adults and Older People - 2 Vacancies!