Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Worcester, Worcestershire
Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Worcester, Worcestershire - Salary £24,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is experienced in Endoscopy.
You will be skilled across a range of roles including admissions, recovery, and supporting the consultant in outpatient clinics.
Joining a highly experienced team in this well respected private surgical group you will be given the relevant support and guidance to develop and progress into a specialist clinical position.
The benefits of this Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) role include:
-Generous salary package up to £30,000 per annum
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Potential to transfer NHS pension
-Private Medical Insurance,
-Support through Revalidation process
As part of one of the UK's most recognisable, award winning private healthcare providers you will benefit from private medical insurance, transferable NHS pension, competitive salary and a comprehensive training and support package tailored to your personal career aspirations.
My client, this busy private surgical hospital is looking for an RGN Endoscopy Nurse experienced in colonoscopy, gastroscopy, cystoscopy, and bronchoscopy to join their well established, specialist team.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience across a range of areas while having a sound knowledge of both clinical and theoretical aspects of nursing.
You will be able to detail your experience across Endoscopy in order to join a highly skilled team.
You will be working in a busy hospital, within an experienced team, who together work to provide an exceptional level of care to all patients.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the care which they provide, have keen organisational skills and be able to demonstrate how their scope of practice aligns with the 6 C's.
As a Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) you will:
-Be a team player
-Have the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
-Be willing to 'go the extra mile'
-Be business focused
-Have a professional demeanour
-Have excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
-Registered Nurse qualification (RGN) with suitable Endoscopy background
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Senior Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia Service
- Physiotherapist - Surgery - Manchester - £23ph (Band6)
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia Service
- Unit Lead RGN - Private Nursing Home
- RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Low Secure
- Head of Nursing and Quality - RMN or RNLD
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Rehab - Carmarthenshire - £31ph
- Hospital Director - Learning Disability Hospital
- Ward Manager RGN or RMN - Dementia Unit
- Newly Qualified RNLD - Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
- RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Fostering - Registered Team Manager
- Children with disabilities Team - Social Worker
- Team Manager - Child Protection Team
- Adults Services Team- Social Worker
- Looked after Children Team ( LAC ) - Social Worker
- Recruitment Consultant
- Administration / Support Assistant
- Sales Consultant