Technical Infrastructure Analyst (Perm)
Technical Infrastructure Analyst
Salary: Circa £40,000 + bonus, double matched pension, and private healthcare
My client, a Global organisation who are currently experiencing massive growth and fantastic investment in their IT function, are currently looking to add to their team by bringing in a Technical Infrastructure Analyst.
This role will suit a candidate who thrives on solving cross-functional technical problems for both internal and external clients.
In reality, the role is quite similar to a Technical BA, perhaps with more emphasis on specific technologies.
The succesful candidate will have demonstrable experience of both Infrastructure and Applications knowledge, and will have experience in client facing roles.
Furthermore, knowledge or commercial experience within the Financial, Healthcare, or Insurance sector would be a big bonus.
To be considered for this role you will be able to:
- Communicate with stakeholders, and clients on a techncial and non-technical level
- Have an understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Excellent planning and reporting skills
- An ability to review and validate technical propositions
- ITIL certified
- Application, Server, Storage, Database, Network, Cloud, Virtualisation or Systems Management knowledge
Although a seemingly extensive role, my client is open to discussing the position with candidates who have a demonstrable aptitude, without necessarily having all of the above requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to take a positive step in their career.
Joining my client, you will be afforded every opportunity to learn new skills, go to conferences and training courses, and earn new qualifications.
There are genuine progression routes, and a real company-wide ethos to promote from within where applicable.
Upon being offered the position, you can expect a competitve salary, and an extensive benefits package, including great holidays, bonus, and industry leading pension, amongst many other perks.
The main office base is ideally situate in the centre of Glasgow, allowing for a very easy commute.
To apply, please call Joe on 0131 270 6617 or send your CV to jtelford(at)nettalent.co.uk
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Linux Systems Engineer
- Agile Software PM - Edinburgh City Centre
- Senior Developer - ASP.Net C# to £55k
- Graduate Test Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Support Developer - C# - Edinburgh
- Java API Engineer
- Mobile Developer (Android/iOS)
- .NET web developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Solutions Analyst (Perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Infrastructure / Sys Admin (Perm)
- Front End Engineer £40,000 to £60,000 plus Share Options
- Software Engineer
- SharePoint Developer
- Server and Network Engineer (Perm)
- Service Delivery Manager (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Software Engineer - Edinburgh £40,000