Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Care Home - Younger adults
Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Care Home - Younger adults, physical disabilities - Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham - £12.90 per hour
Working Hours: Full time Days/Nights
Benefits: 20% enhancement on nights and weekends, support through revalidation, comprehensive training and development
My client is a national charity which aims to provide care to individuals who live with learning and physical disabilities.
By encouraging an independent lifestyle for residents, the service provides a diverse activities programme alongside professional nursing care.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join this highly regarded care home for younger adults with learning disabilities in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) include:
-Support through revalidation process
-Comprehensive training and development package
-20% enhancement on nights and weekends
-Located in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham the service is easily commutable from a range of surrounding towns
You will have experience working in a similar complex care setting and be passionate about working with adults from age 16 - 65.
My client forms part of a national charity which strives to deliver exceptional standards of care to individuals who live with learning and physical disabilities.
You will be supported in any personal or professional development which you wish to undertake and the company is passionate about encouraging progression from within.
You will be experienced working in a complex clinical setting, as the needs of residents include Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, amongst others.
You will have a high level of clinical competence and be prepared to undertake training to gain any new skills required.
As Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be expected to uphold clinical leadership and guidance to junior members of staff.
You will be professional and friendly and be accustomed to working in a fast paced, reactive environment.
The role of the RGN/RMN Staff Nurse is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN/RMN Staff Nurse you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A mental health nursing qualification (RMN) or general nursing qualification (RGN)
-Current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse RGN - Nursing Home - Younger adults
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding
- Nurse Team Leader RGN or RMN - Mental Health Hospital
- Head of Service - Adult Services
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Consultant
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Social Worker -Adults Hospital Discharge - Leicestershire-£28ph
- Social Worker - Intervention & Planning Team - Barnet -£31.13ph
- Deputy Team Manager - Children and Families - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Child Protection / Long Term Team - Reading
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Derbyshire - £20 - £23ph
- Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Dudley -£28ph
- Social Worker - Adult Learning Disability Team - Doncaster
- Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities - Poole -£38ph
- Adults Services Hospital Team - Social Worker - Kirklees -£29ph
- Social Worker -Adults Hospital - 4 Vacancies-Wirral - £20- 22ph
- Social Worker - Adults and Older People - 2 Vacancies!