Senior SQL Server Developer (PERM)
Senior SQL Server Developer
My client, one of the worlds largest IT consultancies, is in the process of expanding their workforce during a period of major growth and new client wins.
Initially, the successful candidate will have vast levels of experience supporting and implementing current and future design and architecture plans in a major SQL project.
The client is looking to move away from regionalised systems to a Globally integrated cloud hosted solution.
You will have a keen eye for detail, be able to work with colleagues across a range of technical disciplines, and contribute high level, cost and time efficient designs.
On the technical side you will have demonstrable enterprise level experience with the following:
- SQL Data Mapping and Modelling
- Technical Documentation
- SQL 2005 - 2012 migrations
- T-SQL - sotred procedures, views and triggers
- ETL - tuning and troubleshooting
- OLAP and OLTP environments
- Azure or AWS
Ideally, you will have acted as a technical lead, TDA, or Senior Developer, and been involved in mentoring and training junior members of the team.
However, candidates who can demonstrate the aptitude for taking on a more senior role will also be considered.
Whats in it for you?
You will be joining a continually growing organisation with a Global reach.
This is a very exciting time to be joining them due to the huge amount of technical changes, which will allow you to work with some of the latest technologies, in a team of exceptionally talented individuals.
Other than having access to the latest tech, and being enabled to attend vendor provided training courses and certifications, there are always considerable opportunities to progress into more senior roles within the organisation.
There is a genuine company-wide ethos to promoting from within when the requirements allow it.
To apply, please click the relevant link, or call Joe on 0131 270 6617
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Linux Systems Engineer
- Agile Software PM - Edinburgh City Centre
- Senior Developer - ASP.Net C# to £55k
- Graduate Test Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Support Developer - C# - Edinburgh
- Java API Engineer
- Mobile Developer (Android/iOS)
- .NET web developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Solutions Analyst (Perm)
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (PERM)
- Senior Infrastructure / Sys Admin (Perm)
- Front End Engineer £40,000 to £60,000 plus Share Options
- Software Engineer
- SharePoint Developer
- Server and Network Engineer (Perm)
- Service Delivery Manager (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
- Senior C# .NET Developer
- Software Engineer - Edinburgh £40,000