1st/ 2nd Line Application Support - Chester - Full Time - 3 Month Contract - £11ph limited/ umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Professional to take up a short term contract in Chester.
We are looking for someone to provide technical support in relation to desktop systems, applications and equipment.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Implementing technical solutions
- Systems analysis
- Upgrading and Installing software/ hardware
- Incident and problem management
- Offering project support
- Providing technical advice
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Extensive exposure to Microsoft products
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN, Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server etc
- Experience of 1st/ 2nd line in a large organisation
The rate for this position is £11ph limited/ umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37 hours a week.
This contract is currently signed up until April, with a high chance of extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Chester, Cheshire.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com..
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Buyer - Cyber, Information and Training
- Design Engineer
- Windows 10 Rollout Engineer
- Desktop IT Support Officer
- Network Support Engineer
- Technical Architect
- Senior Manager - IG and Data Protection
- Front End Developer
- CONTRACT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER-STAFFORD-£35 P/H
- Senior Automation & Controls Engineer
- Content Designer
- Air Conditioning Service Engineer
- Software Solutions Architect
- Community Rehabilation Physiotherapist
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Chief Stewardess (Yacht) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Information Analyst- Childrens services
- Pathology Manager
- Band 6 physio - Chertsey
- Senior Practice Nurse