£21,000 TO £24,000, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is a Global Property business located in Central London who are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their growing team.
The business has a huge property portfolio consisting of individual units and large blocks throughout the world.
The successful candidate will receive in-depth training and a clear path for career advancement.
This position will suit an individual who has experience in property or a clear interest in the sector.
An excellent opportunity for a career minded individual with an industry leading business.
- Working within a busy office environment
- Preparation of all new leases, renewals, terminations and all deal related paperwork
- Preparation of Rent Demands for the Finance team
- Creating and updating paperwork for Standing Orders for all rental payments
- Assist in sourcing suitable properties as instructed
- Assist with the management of the occupancy levels to determine whether necessary to procure / ?terminate properties
- General administration relating to all new leases, renewals and terminations, ensuring a well maintained filing system
- Setting up new units on the CRM and maintaining and updating when required
- Responsibility for data input and integrity of information
- Rent Roll Administration - maintain and update the database on a daily basis
- Undertake market and location appraisals as directed and acquire a sound understanding of the UK rental market
- Responsibility for updating and maintaining a property contact database for agents and landlords
- Responsibility for providing a clear, precise and accurate filed package of property information for the administration of leases and other related documents
- Liaising with accounts for any payment issues experienced by landlords or agents
- Attend meetings and training according to the needs of the Department.
- Experience of working within an Administrator position, ideally from a Property, Lettings, Estate Agency or Real Estate, Property Management background
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and to be flexible in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines with the minimum of supervision
- Ability to work on own initiative with a hardworking, highly motivated and pro-active attitude
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- MARKETING MANAGER (TRAVEL INDUSTRY)
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- Call Centre Agent - Inbound
- CREDIT CONTROLLER
- TRAINEE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- PRIVATE CLIENT - LEGAL SECRETARY
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Branch Manager - Romford
- School Administrator -Temporary
- Call Centre Advisor - Inbound
- INSURANCE ADVISER - BROKER
- LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
- RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (ACCOUNT MANAGER)
- FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE (DIY INDUSTRY)
- TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER - CCTV/ACCESS CONTROL
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - MARKET RESEARCH
- Field Sales Engineer