CH - COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT - PHARMACEUTICAL
I am currently recruiting for a globally renowned pharmaceutical company who are looking for candidates who are keen to join the industry.
The company is looking for a driven and experienced Commercial Operation Assistant to join a dynamic and fun team based in Zurich.
It's a diverse role where you will be involved in sales and marketing support, events organisation drafting and issuing contracts, confirming the marketing budget and administration of the CRM system.
As a commercial operations assistant you will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales &Marketing and be a team of 2 people.
I am looking for someone who has previous experience in this role within the pharmaceutical industry who is bilingual (German and English) with French as a bonus.
- Native German and English speaker as well.
French language is a plus.
- Basic business training
- At least 2 years previous experience as an assistant within the pharmaceutical industry
Client is offering a competitive salary.
Interview by the end of next week.
Interested? Get in touch! Flexibility to work between 80-100%.
For a confidential discussion or to apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Valerio Celenza, Pharma Sales Consultant for Switzerland on 0435 08 08 17.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Due to the Swiss restrictions on the work permit we can only consider applications from Swiss and EU citizens.
We ask for your understanding.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English-Speaking Role in Milan/B2B Licencing Manager (Pharma)
- Training Provided - Social Work - NWE
- Product Design Teacher - Immediate contract start
- Maths Teacher - Interview Next Week with Outstanding Academy
- Qualified Social Worker – R&A - Beat the Rate Drop
- Quality Ass.Associate- Faites carrière dans la capitale Belge !
- Pigment Chemist - Produisez naturel dans la cité phocéenne !
- MAINTENANCE HEAD - Milano
- Validation Consultant nel Pharma
- Maths Teacher – Developing school!
- Business Development Manager, Europe, Livestock
- Primary School Teachers Needed – TLRs Available
- Year 5 Teacher – Convenient Location!
- Regulatory Specialist – Biocides - France
- Toxicologists - Minimal Experience Required - Hampshire
- QSW - Highly Rated Youth Justice Team
- Global Business Development Director, Growing Biotech
- Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection – Capped Caseload
- Sales Manager – Chemicals, Cosmetics and Raw Materials
- Automotive Sales Consultant - OEM - Market Leader