RMN CAMHS Staff Nurse + Â£3000 bonus
We have an opportunity for a capable and experienced Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client’s CAMHS unit at their Mental Health facility based in the comfortable suburb of Putney, Southwest London, close to Richmond Park and easy access from the M25 and Central London.
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
The salary package offered by this employer comprises the following:
Highly competitive basic salary.
20% location / higher cost area supplement.
£2,000 welcome bonus on commencement and a further £1,000 after six months in post.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care.
This centre of excellence provides a supportive environment, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are tailored to patients’ specific needs, the remit has two private wards with a total of 43 rooms.
The separate youth facility supports young people with a range of mental health presentations.
The successful candidate will assess, plan and evaluate personalised care, including group and individual sessions, while overseeing junior staff and ensuring accurate patient records.
Registered Mental Health Nurse with full registration with the NMC.
A minimum of one year's relevant post-registration experience in CAMHS.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational skills are essential.
Further benefits working for this employer are:
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your Birthday as a special extra days leave
50 % NMC contribution to your NMC registration fee
Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
Sick Pay and Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
Online benefits and cashback rewards
Cycle to work and salary sacrifice scheme assisting you with the purchase of a new car
SMART Childcare Vouchers and company pension
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
To view a summary of Medic Mental Health vacancies please click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£31k - 35k per year + Â£3000 Bonus
- Location: Putney, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MCA914/03
- Posted: 2017-01-11 19:51:39 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Locum Radiographer Band 5 (Isle of Man)
- Senior Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner - Cardiac
- Theatre (Orthopaedic Scrub) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Theatre Cardiac Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Ward Manager - Adult Acute
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 5 Grad/Precept. Interventional Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Urology Surgical Ward
- Staff Nurse - Acute Medical Assessment
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- Theatre Recovery Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Phlebotomists - Notifications for future opportunities.
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Band 5 Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner