RMN days - excellent home, Lancaster
Clayton Nursing is currently assisting in the recruitment of an experienced RMN for our clients highly recommended Nursing Home based on the outskirts of Lancaster.
The post will be for full time days 34.5 hours and would include the occasional night shift to cover any holidays.
The hourly rate on offer is £14.50 per hour.
Situated on the A6 between Garstang and Lancaster, the home has easy access to the motorway network and a large car park on site.
Our client provides expert nursing and Dementia care to its 36 residents and is a Gold Standard accredited home.
This service was inspected in February last year and received a good overall rating and is always at full occupancy with a waiting list.
To be considered for this post you will be RMN trained with experience of working with Dementia in an elderly care setting.
You must have an up to date NMC registration and will be a highly proactive passionate and confident Nurse.
To be considered please hit apply to submit a CV or call our nursing team for further details.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- Sales Administrator
- Machine Operator (Nights)
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Staff Nurse days or nights (33 or 44 hours per week)
- Senior Care Assistant - days
- Stock Controller
- CARE ASSISTANT, NURSING HOME, BURGESS HILL
- STAFF NURSE RGN / RMN, NURSING HOME, BURGESS HILL
- After Sales Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- HEAD OF CARE (RGN/RMN) Nursing Home, Dorset
- STAFF NURSE RGN / RMN, NURSING HOME, POOL
- STAFF NURSE RGN/RMN, NURSING HOME, DORSET
- REGISTERED MANAGER, NURSING HOME, PLYMOUTH
- SENIOR STAFF NURSE - RGN, AWARD WINNING NURSING HOME,LONDON
- STAFF NURSE RGN/RMN, NURSING HOME, PLYMOUTH
- Marketing Campaign Executive
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Heavy Plant Fitter
- RGN days